Creating Your Future™/Time Line Therapy™ allows you to gain emotional understanding and management in your life. Sometimes inappropriate emotional reactions, such as out-bursts of anger, prolonged periods of apathy or sadness, anxiety, and fear, are responsible for preventing people from achieving the quality of life they desire. We can all have periods in our lives when limiting beliefs such as “I’m not good enough,” “I’ll never be rich,” or “I don’t deserve a great marriage,” appear to place limitations upon us which restrict our ability to create attainable goals and outcomes. Creating Your Future™ (CYF) allows the negative emotions of Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt and Guilt to be released in a way that you will be in control of, and which is content-free*. Any other negative emotions that you feel need to be released can be completed afterwards if needed.
Once the perceived limitations have been released you will be free to choose a desired reliable state, install empowering decisions, create positive focus, see new ways of doing things, achieve better results. All of this will allow you to design achievable goals and the path to reach them.
Your ‘Time Line’ is where you unconsciously store your memories and is how you know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. The CYF™ techniques allow you to work at the unconscious level, where behavioural change takes place, and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming and strategies quickly.
*Content-free means that details of the events in the past that have resulted in the negative emotions and beliefs do not have to be revealed. The CYF™ technique allow you to learn from these events, remove the associated negative emotions and release their negative effect.
Creating Your Future™/ Time Line Therapy™ was created by Dr. Tad James, M.S., Ph.D and are the results of over 26 years of research, development and training.
NLP – Neuro Linguistic Programming – Initially created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in 1975, NLP has been refined and added to over the years. Bandler & Grinder modelled top communicators of the time, Milton Eriksson, Fritz Perls and Virginia Satir, to discover how certain people produced excellence, whilst others struggled to do so.
From the modelling process, Bandler & Grinder derived techniques for rapid and effective change in thoughts, behaviours and beliefs that had previously limited a person’s development; the use of which allows specific and desired changes and outcomes to be achieved. It provides guiding principles, attitudes and techniques about communication and behaviour for real life and this is what is generally known as Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
NLP gives individuals choice; in the behaviours they display, in the emotional states they access and in the physical states of well-being they accept, by understanding how their mind works. It removes self-imposed limits that we all-to-often use to restrict ourselves. The branch of NLP that Emma works with believes that wholeness and congruency are important in our lives and all the techniques and sessions she undertakes work with this in mind. Wholeness reduces conflict with our thoughts, beliefs, values and behaviours and strengthens the knowledge of who we are and who and where we want to be.
- Neuro: Relates to the nervous system, the mind, through which our experiences and thoughts are processed by our senses and our filters
- Linguistic: Relates to language and other non-verbal communication through which experiences are given meaning and stored.
- Programming: Relates to human thought and behaviour patterns, or programmes, that people use in their daily lives.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit.”
- About Emma
- Emma has many years’ experience in business and family life; she is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line TherapyTM, Coaching and Development, NLP Coaching and Hypnosis. Emma uses her experience to facilitate individuals to make the changes they want in their lives and to achieve their goals. The techniques and processes Emma uses allow her clients to remove the negative emotions and limiting beliefs that are holding them back, recognise their skills, regain their motivation and enthusiasm, to get rid of phobias and bring wholeness into their lives.
- Working Days: Mondays and Wednesdays – for other days email firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @emmajkingscott
Time Line Therapy Coaching From £65 (1 Hour)