- Comprehensive cardiovascular risk profile £210
- Osteoporosis £65
- Homocysteine (or the H Factor) £75
- Free radical levels £60
- Adrenal stress index £75
- Cellular energy profile £115
- Comprehensive thyroid assessment £160
- Essential mineral levels £45
- Dysbiosis (unbalanced gut bacteria) £65
- Comprehensive digestive stool analysis £140
- Parasitology £120
- Candida Albicans £65
- Intestinal permeability (leaky gut) £60
- Helicobactor Pylori £95
Allergy / Intolerance
- Acute food allergy £115
- Inhalant allergy screen £115
- Delayed food intolerance / sensitivity £245
- Comprehensive allergy profile £280
- Gluten sensitivity £65
- Candida albicans £65
- Progesterone / oestrogen imbalance £60
- Testosterone £60
- Female hormone profile £125
- Women’s hormonal health assessment £270
- Liver detoxification profile £85
- Toxic mineral test £45
- Pesticide screen (referral) £70
For more details on these tests click here to view a word document explaining each test.
Sally Whitman M.A. Hons, Dip ION, BANT NTC
- About Sally
- Sally is an experienced and fully qualified nutritional therapist who trained with the renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition, one of the foremost nutritional institutes in the country.
She is accredited by the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy, and the Nutritional Therapy Council.
Sally deals with most health problems, but specialise in energy (including ME), IBS and other digestive problems, weight management, arthritis, food intolerances, children’s health, mental health (including depression, panic attacks and mood swings), infertility and chronic conditions.
Sally trained in the use and interpretation of a wide variety of biochemical tests aimed at identifying underlying problems or providing risk assessments for certain health problems (see Clinical Tests).
Sally lectures on food and health to a wide variety of audiences, both locally and regionally.
She also runs professional, highly praised seminars for businesses and other organisations
Sally gives very popular talks on food and health in schools across the county.
- Working days: Wednesday, Friday and some Saturdays
“The briefing was so over-subscribed and earned such good evaluation feedback that we invited Sally to given 2 repeat briefings……she reads her audience well….her enthusiasm and professional expertise impress and inspire her audience – GCHQ people are not easily impressed!” GCHQ, Cheltenham
“I work in a very stressful environment where 12 hour days are the norm. For the first time in 20 years I was struggling to cope with the pressure, constantly tired, unable to focus and think clearly and suffering from violent mood swings. Sally made a number of suggestions. After a relatively short time the changes were dramatic. Sally provided me with the tools I needed to cope with a high pressure job and lifestyle. I would recommend her to everyone.” Katharine Coleman, Programme Director
See fees above next to each test
- About Marianne
Marianne Andrews is a qualified Nutritional Therapist offering consultations on a one to one basis, to give you the best and most effective nutritional programme to suit you. Marianne’s interest in nutrition initially began because of chronic family illness. Realising the power of food, she then used it to good effect when faced with her young son’s allergies. She has gone on to study with Premier Training to become a BANT recognised fully qualified Nutritional Therapist.
Marianne trained in the use and interpretation of a wide variety of biochemical tests aimed at identifying underlying problems or providing risk assessments for certain health problems (see Clinical Testing).
- Working days: Friday
See fees above next to each test