Acupuncture, Reflexology, Osteopathy, Counselling In Gloucestershire
We are pleased to let you know that we plan to re-open from the 4th July. Online booking is now open for appointments from this date.
We will be working within the guide lines given by the Government and Practitioner Governing Bodies. We will be operating a reduced service to allow for time between clients for cleaning.
- Please wait outside to be collected by your Practitioner you will then enter through the main entrance.
- Please do not bring unnecessary belongings with you.
- Please respect the two metres social distancing rules when waiting for your Practitioner.
- Health screening questions will be asked and temperature taken, hands washed or cleansed.
- If you don’t have a face mask you will be offered one at a cost £1.00.You will then be escorted to the treatment room.
- When treatment is completed you will be escorted out of the building via the side entrance.
- There will be a reduced reception service.Bookings can be made online via email or phone.If you leave a message on the answer phone it will be answered as soon as possible.
Payment should be made directly to the practitioner via bank transfer at the point of booking this will reduce contact within the clinic.
We are looking forward to seeing you all and getting back to a new normal.
Please do email email@example.com if you have any queries or concerns.
Cheltenham Holistic Health Centre was established in 1981. We are a leading clinic for complementary therapies in Gloucestershire, offering around twenty five different, well-established therapies and conveniently located just a short walk from the centre of Cheltenham. All our Practitioners are fully qualified, highly experienced, insured and registered with relevant professional bodies. Our aim is to provide the highest standard of patient care in a well established, friendly and professional setting.
We offer a wide variety of holistic therapies, which all help improve your physical and emotional health and are suitable for all ages. The therapies we offer are also beneficial in a variety of medical conditions, from pain, stress and depression to IBS, asthma and aching joints – to name a few! See our individual therapy pages for more information.
Ring the centre to discuss what therapies are right for you. Our Practice Manager, Sally Yallup, would be delighted to chat to you. 01242 584140.
We have a beautiful, multi-purpose studio that can be hired on an hourly, daily or weekend basis, at competitive rates. Fully equipped and furnished treatment rooms are all available to rent for qualified practitioners.