Ingredients (serves three)
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3 sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots chopped or sliced
- 2 parsnip chopped or sliced
- ½ celeriac chopped
- 2 leeks chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Assemble prepared/cleaned/chopped/sliced vegetables on large baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt/black pepper. Roll around and coat everything evenly.
- Sprinkle salt/pepper on either side of chicken thighs.
- Arrange chicken thighs, skin side up, on top of the vegetables
- Roast at 425°F (220°C) for about 40-50 minutes or until the chicken skin is crispy and internal temperature reads 165°F (73°C)
Recipe by Nutritional Therapist Caroline Shaw of https://www.carolineshawholistics.co.uk